LIMOSS API Gateway and Hashing/Timestamp APIs (PROD) Planned Outage 17th October 2021
This notice is to advise you of planned maintenance in the PROD environment which will affect the LIMOSS API Gateway and all APIs provided via the Gateway.
When is the maintenance scheduled?
Within the scheduled maintenance window on Sunday 17th October 2021 between 06:00 and 23:59 (UK), LIMOSS API Gateway and all APIs provided via the Gateway will be unavailable. LIMOSS SSO authentication, LIMOSS SDE, LIMOSS SSO DAP and access to other services such as DDM are not expected to be impacted by this outage.
How does this impact me?
The services listed above will be unavailable to all users from 06:00 and 23:59 UK
What action must I take?
All organisations are requested to:
- Inform relevant colleagues that this maintenance is taking place and that users may experience problems with the services listed above during the stated date and times.
- During this maintenance window, users experiencing any problems calling APIs are advised to wait until the outage has completed and retry their request.
- After the maintenance has completed we advise all API subscribers and API publishers to test call an API via the PROD LIMOSS API Gateway
- API publishers are advised to check that their app can correctly validate the JWT received from the API Gateway.
- If the call is successful, no further action is required.
- If the call fails, please update the distribution keys or contact the LIMOSS Service Desk.
No further updates will be provided for this outage.
For further information please contact the LIMOSS Service Desk.