Advanced Notification: Planned Outages - LIMOSS SSO Services - Sunday 3rd July 2022 between 08:00 and 12:00 (UK)
What is this notification about?
This notice is to inform you of planned maintenance in the PROD environment.
When is the maintenance scheduled?
Within the maintenance window on Sunday 3rd July 2022 between 08:00 and 12:00 (UK) the following services will be impacted:
- LIMOSS API Gateway (including all APIs provided via the Gateway); LIMOSS SDE and LIMOSS DAP will be unavailable. LIMOSS SSO Authentication and LIMOSS Portal will not be impacted.
How does this impact me?
The services listed above will be unavailable to all users during the stated date and time.
What action must I take?
All organisations are requested to:
- Inform relevant colleagues that this maintenance is taking place and that users will experience problems with the services listed above during the stated date and times.
- During this maintenance window, users experiencing any problems using the stated services are advised to wait until the outage has completed and retry their request.
- After the maintenance has completed, we advise all API subscribers and API publishers to test call an API via the PROD LIMOSS API Gateway.
- Users experiencing problems after the maintenance has completed should contact the LIMOSS Service Desk.
No further updates will be sent
For further information please contact the LIMOSS Service Desk.