Advanced Notification- Action Required: LIMOSS SSO Services (Prod) Planned Outage
What is this notification about?
This notice is to advise you of planned maintenance in the PROD environment where owing to our commitment to keep our software up to date, we are performing a database upgrade to ensure we are running the latest version.
Services impacted during the maintenance are:
- LIMOSS SDE
- LIMOSS SSO Portal
- LIMOSS Devolved Admin Portal (DAP)
- LIMOSS API Gateway and all APIs provided via the Gateway
When is the maintenance scheduled?
Within the scheduled maintenance window on Sunday 16th October between 08:00 and 11:00 (UK).
How does this impact me?
LIMOSS SDE, LIMOSS DAP, LIMOSS SSO Portal, LIMOSS API Gateway and all APIs provided via the Gateway will be unavailable to all users during time stated above.
LIMOSS SSO authentication and access to other services such as DDM are not expected to be impacted by this outage.
What action must I take?
All organisations are requested to:
- Inform relevant colleagues that this maintenance is taking place and that users may experience problems with the services listed above during the stated date and times.
- During this maintenance window, users experiencing any problems calling APIs are advised to wait until the outage has completed and retry their request.
- After the maintenance has completed, we advise all API subscribersand API publishers to test call an API via the PROD LIMOSS API Gateway.
No further updates will be provided for this outage.
If you experience issues post the maintenance, please contact the LIMOSS Service Desk firstname.lastname@example.org